What's on the Menu? "mmmmmm . . . Basketball!!!!"

Friday, July 11, 2014

SDH Presents from TYT Sports: LeBron Returns to Cleveland


+LeBron James is leaving the +Miami HEAT  and returning to the +Cleveland Cavaliers. In an exclusive with +Sports Illustrated , he begins explaining his decision by saying:

"Before anyone ever cared where I would play basketball, I was a kid from Northeast Ohio. It's where I walked. It's where I ran. It's where I cried. It's where I bled. It holds a special place in my heart. People there have seen me grow up. I sometimes feel like I'm their son. Their passion can be overwhelming. But it drives me. I want to give them hope when I can. I want to inspire them when I can. My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn't realize that four years ago. I do now.

Remember when I was sitting up there at the Boys & Girls Club in 2010? I was thinking, This is really tough. I could feel it. I was leaving something I had spent a long time creating. If I had to do it all over again, I'd obviously do things differently, but I'd still have left. Miami, for me, has been almost like college for other kids. These past four years helped raise me into who I am. I became a better player and a better man. I learned from a franchise that had been where I wanted to go. I will always think of Miami as my second home. Without the experiences I had there, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing today."

Read more here from LeBron James (as told to Lee Jenkins) / Sports Illustrated: http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebr....  See what the folks from +TYT Sports have to say and always keep up with all 30+NBA teams right here on +Slap Dog HoopsAlso, please kind enough to share this post by simply clicking the Facebook, Twitter, G+, and Pinterest buttons below.  It would be greatly appreciated; Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment